Description

THIS RING HAS BEEN SOLD.

 

What an amazingly beautiful ring!  This is an Edwardian era Old Mine cut diamond and pearl ring, set in platinum circa 1905.  The central Old Mine cut weighs approximately .75ct and is an H Color, VS2 Clarity.  The stone is flanked by two pearls, which appear to be natural pearls and would be consistent with the age of the ring--however we are not selling them as natural.  There are twelve additional Old Mine cut diamonds on the shoulders weighing approximately .25ctw, and a hand engraved scroll design near the band.  There is literally nothing not to love about this ring, the diamond is exceptional, the design is perfect and it would make the most phenomenal engagement ring, anniversary ring or a just treat yourself to something amazing and old and sparkly ring!  Another very special piece from a local Hudson Valley estate.

 

Currently this ring is a size 4.5 and can be resized as needed.  This ring is not stamped or signed but has been acid-tested for metal content.  Measures 15mm wide from top to bottom on the face of the ring and stands up 7mm from the finger when worn.  Weighs 4.4 grams.